Come out and play!
78 Youth Sports offers opportunities for girls at all skill levels and ages 8-15 to play ‘rec’ softball. It’s fun, positive and skill-building!
- Spring Season:
- April – June
- Registration (December – February)
- Team Assignments, Uniform Dissemination, Schedule Posting (Mid-March)
- Opening Weekend & Parade (First Of April)
- Games 1x A Weekend (April – Mid-June)
- Optional Practices Set By Individual Coaches (usually 1x a week)
- Division Championship Games For 8U and above (early June)
- Season ends (mid-June)
Get On A Team. No Tryouts/Evaluations For Our Recreational Teams.
- All you have to do is sign up! We’ll place your child on a team.
- Want to be on a specific team or with a certain coach?
- Simply make a request when you sign up.
- If there are too many players on your requested team, we’ll let you know and place you on a team that has room.
New To The Game? No Problem!
- Our coaches will teach the game!
|Mustangs||8, 9 & 10 year olds (no stealing: pitching at 28’, bases at 50’)|
|Broncos||11 & 12 year olds (stealing when the catcher has control of the ball; dimension: pitching at 28’, bases at 50’)|
|Colts||13, 14, & 15 year olds (steal on release of pitch, pitching at 40’, bases at 60’)|
Rates*All of our coaches are background screened
$165 – $225 per seasonIncludes: 9-10 weeks of games
Questions? Please use our Contact Form.
Want to play up or down?
This is allowed only in exceptional circumstances with approval from the Baseball Commissioner and the Prospect Park Baseball Association. Use our contact form for questions.
Want More Training or Playing?
Hone skills at our various clinics, programs, lessons and summer camps.