Adam Fisher has dedicated his life to sports. He has been on all sides of the business as a player, coach, front office member, commentator, and fan. He believes sports are a foundation for life both on and off the field or court.
Motivate, inspire, teach, and build character in Brooklyn athletes.
- Joined the team at 78 Youth Sports in 2018.
- Over 15 years experience in the baseball operations departments of the New York Mets and Atlanta Braves.
- Worked in a range of capacities for Major League Teams including Coordinator of Amateur Scouting, Senior Director of Baseball Operations and Assistant General Manager.
- Expertise in operations, management, scouting, and systems/analytics.
- Former panelist and contributor to SportsNet New York’s (SNY) show Baseball Night in New York. Has also appeared on the Mets Pre-and Post-Game Show and Mets Hot Stove on SNY, and MLB Now on MLB Network in addition to numerous podcasts and radio programs.
- Graduated cum laude from Harvard University.
There are two things you can control in sports – your attitude and effort.