78 Youth Sports offers flag football for co-ed players ages 9 – 16.
- Fall Season:
- 7-8 games. September – November
- Registration (Late May – August)
- Mandatory Player Evaluations (August – early September, 9 years old + only)
- Team Drafts, Uniform Dissemination, Schedule Posting (early September)
- First Games (usually second weekend of September)
- One Game Per Week (September – November)
- Division Championship Games (mid-November)
- Season ends (before Thanksgiving)
Flag Football (ages 9 – 16)
Sign-up, show your stuff and get drafted!
- All players must go through a mandatory evaluation. It’s 15 minutes of catching, running and throwing.
- These evaluations help us create teams that are balanced so our games are fun for all.
|Division Name||Age (as of September 15)|
Play On Turf Fields.
- All games are on turf at three locations: Van Voorhees, Brooklyn Bridge Park (Pier 5), and Washington Park.
Our Safety-First Dress Code.
- NFL Team Jersey and flag belt (provided by coaches).
- Plain shorts/sweat pants. No pockets or belt loops = no ripped garments due to flag pulling.
- Mouth guards are mandatory to play.
- Turf shoes or rubber cleats are recommended. Absolutely no metal cleats.